SALES • PROJECTS • ARCHITECTS
- Independent consultant and trainer since 2011
- Ten years of responsibility for architectural sales at Bene Deutschland
- Trained in systemic organisation development
- Lectureship in building design theory at the Technical College (FH) Frankfurt
- Key Account Architektur at Mauser Office
- Regional sales and team management at YTONG Bausatzhaus
- Construction technology at YTONG Südwest
- Interior design at Barozzi Messebau
- Degree in interior design from Technical College (FH) Darmstadt
What drives me
My work thus concentrates on companies and their sales divisions and is concerned with ensuring their success in contract business and cooperation with architects at the practical level.
It is not enough to offer products appropriate to contract business and architects. The sales consultants must know how to obtain appointments and information about building projects
They must maintain contact over a longer period and succeed in placing their products and obtaining orders.
Marketing activities to attract architects are not enough. Marketing and sales must know what interests architects, how they work and come to decisions.
WITH A STRONG NETWORK
I have a select network of service providers whose work relates to contract business and architectural sales. To this is added my own network of interior designers which I established together with a colleague – Netzwerk Innenarchitektur Rhein-Main – with over fifty members. My network of service providers can give you support in many sectors, and is at your disposal.