TRAINING SESSIONS & WORKSHOPS
HERE THE FOCUS IS ON YOUR TEAM.
In the building materials and furnishing sectors, contract business offers providers and manufacturers an opportunity to grow, to enhance their presence on the market, and to utilize their production capacities to the full.
However, there is a great difference between contract business and pure product sales. In contract business and architectural sales company representatives become consultants. The focus is no longer on the product itself: its place is taken by the particular project. It must be accompanied and won with all its acting parties – in fact with everyone that has influence or a say. Your whole company should be equipped for this task.
Training sessions and workshops on contract business and architectural sales, tailored to your specific needs, will assist you on your way to success.
Relevant questions that we should discuss in advance of a workshop:
- Managers responsible for contract business
- People in field and internal sales, responsible for advising active players in projects and developing contacts with architects
- People responsible for communication and marketing
- Product managers responsible for specifications, CAD data, BIM objects and the like
- Who is important to the project?
- Why are architects a key factor?
- How do they work and make decisions?
- What benefits can your company offer them?
- Which are the tools needed for architectural sales?
- What is the project schedule according to the planning phases?
- What do architects want, and when?
Going more deeply into particular issues relating to contract business and working with architects more successfully in practice.
- How can Í get significant information on projects?
- How can I get an appointment with the architect?
- How can I stimulate interest during our first meeting?
- How can I maintain the contact?
- How should the cooperation proceed?
- What do I have to look out for in specifications?
We shall lay down the procedure together. This will ensure that the event will satisfy your requirements and develop in the direction you want.
- Lecture, training session, workshop, or a combination of all three
- On one or several days
- Once-off or more intensive training at intervals
- Work in groups, exercises, role play, realistic situations
- General topics or a deeper treatment of particular topics
- Group of participants, number of participants
- In German or English
And what do you want to do to make your team more successful?